Legal Insights, Strategy, Action
providing research, training & management advice to law firms throughout Australasia for the past 40 Years.
Online Training: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering LinkedIn for Professionals by Lucy Bingle
FMRC together with Prodonovich Advisory have teamed up with Australia’s leading LinkedIn expert to bring you a 90-minute online masterclass in maximising your return from LinkedIn.
Lucy Bingle has already helped many of our country’s best professional services firms get the most out of their online networking. Now I’ve been fortunate enough to secure her services to teach you directly.
In this webinar, she’ll show you:
- How to build a “Best In Class” LinkedIn profile page
- How to grow a valuable and relevant LinkedIn community
- How to socialise effectively on LinkedIn
- How to engage with your LinkedIn community
- Best practice social selling & Lead generation techniques
- How to build thought leadership
- LinkedIn advertising opportunities – for firm brands and people
When: Tuesday, 24 October, 2023 via Zoom
There are two times to choose from (you only need to attend one session):
10.00 – 11:30 am AEDT or 12.00 – 1:30pm AEDT.
Cost: AUD $120 + GST per person. Early Bird price until 20 October. After that, it’s AUD $150 +GST.
This session will not be recorded.
Why LinkedIn matter so much?
LinkedIn has been around for a while, but since the pandemic, it’s been experiencing a revival. It’s now the single most important way professionals and the B2B sector connect online.
Here in APAC, we’re leading the way, with more users than any other region. If you work in a commercial practice and you want to tap into your eco-system, reach new clients and communicate with your existing ones, it’s where you’ll almost certainly find them.
Who Should attend How to Master LinkedIn?
This 90-minute webinar is suitable for all professionals, but the following groups should be able to really take advantage of it:
● Professionals who already have a LinkedIn account but want to know how to use it to their advantage
● BDMs who want to tap into new online revenue streams and build pipelines of work
● Practice leaders and professionals who want to raise awareness about their services with the people who matter
● Partners, Principals, Directors and Senior Associates who want to build a profile as thought leaders in their field
● Junior lawyers, accountants and other professionals who want to fast-track their careers by building or understanding networks and establishing a presence
● Anyone who wants to get past the ‘gatekeepers’ and put their message in front of decision-makers they wouldn’t otherwise have access to.
About the Presenter
Eight years ago Lucy launched her Sydney-based marketing agency, Lucy Bingle, with a sole focus on LinkedIn. In that short time she has become Australia’s leading LinkedIn Agency. You can find out more about Lucy from her LinkedIn profile (of course!).