This intensive workshops to equip associates and solicitors with business skills they require.
Participants will focus on:
- Strategic issues facing the profession
- The financial mechanics of a legal practice and what they can do to improve productivity and profitability
- Determining the cost of production of different matters and how to staff these matters appropriately
- What is needed to gain more business from their client base and attract new clients
- Proven approaches to bring the best out of the people they supervise